We are currently looking for hardworking professionals for the following positions:
- Must have at least 1-2 years experience in the door industry, knowledgeable on standard commercial door systems, glazing experience a plus, and customer service knowledge.
- Tasks may include but are not limited to:
- Service and install steel rolling doors, sectional doors, high-speed doors, fire doors
- Service and install all types of dock levelers, edge-of-dock levelers, lift platforms
- Service and install dock seals, dock shelters and other loading dock equipment
- Miscellaneous low-voltage electrical such as troubleshooting, installation and wiring of controls & sensors AAADM Certified a Plus.
- Miscellaneous steel work, cutting, welding, cleaning & painting
- Miscellaneous minor masonry repairs and patching of door jambs and dock leveler pits
- Service and install hollow metal or aluminum frames and doors
- Service and install all types of door hardware including exit devices, latches, closers, etc.
- Must have good communication skills both written and verbal.
- Able to safely operate man-lifts and material handling equipment
- Able to safely climb ladders and service equipment while on a ladder
- Familiar with mobile phones &tablets, apps, field service software, and computers
- Able to keep detailed records of time, job notes, safety issues, customer concerns
- Professional and friendly appearance and demeanor
- Valid driver’s license, ability to drive service vehicle and tow trailer
FULL TIME POSITION
- Bonus Incentive Programs
- Medical and Dental Plans
- Extra paid days off
- Room for Growth
- Competitive Pay
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
Door 28, Inc maintains a professional workforce and is committed to offering our customer’s an experience that exceeds their expectations in terms of safety standards, work quality, communication, and performance time. To that end, we reserve the right to perform background checks and random drug/alcohol tests on our employees.
If you have any questions or would like to set up an interview please submit your application and resume or call 916.617.2730 Ext.101