Hollow metal doors and frames can provide and perform the best security for personnel doors, however, they can also be easily broken into once these doors start rusting. Rusting on a hollow metal door can be deceiving, rust starts from the inside and works its way to the surface. by the time you see the rust its too late. The best thing you can do to prevent rust is to paint your hollow metal door and frame once installed, then maintain the paint as needed.
Hollow Metal Doors and Frames Service & Preventative Maintenance
Door 28. can service all of your hollow metal doors and frames. During this service a Door 28. a technician will provide the following services:
- Door Alignment in frame
- Inspect for proper Security/Anchoring
- Complete inspection of all operations and cosmetic aesthetics.
- Adjustment of closers and hardware.
- Minor repairs.
- Tighten hardware.
- Set opening and closing according to ADA Compliance.
- Lubrication of all points.
- Full report acknowledging each Door and frame and its current condition.
Hollow Metal Doors and Frames Installation
Door 28. can install any hollow metal door or frame package you can imagine. From single doors to pairs of doors, even hollow metal side lite frames, Door 28. can assist in your next hollow metal door a frame project.